Currently open job vacancies for the U.S. Mission in the United Kingdom are shown below. You MUST have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom in order to apply.
We do not sponsor applicants.
To apply online for the open vacancies listed below, visit our Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) portal.
Please read the instructions on how to apply online using ERA as failure to follow them will invalidate your application. To help you please refer to:
Current Job Vacancies for Mission UK (includes London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Croughton Annex)
- Consular Information Assistant (LES 50 / FP 08)
- DHS Administrative Management Assistant (Program Analyst)
- Travel Assistant (ECON/POL)
- Information Resource Center Assistant, Public Affairs (LES 60 / FP 06)
- Information Resource Center Assistant, Public Affairs (LES 50 / FP 08)
- Administrative Clerk (Facilities Cleared Escort)
- Post Emergency Preparedness Assistant (PEPA)
- Temporary Application Support/Web Developer
- Technical Building Services Manager
- Generator Technician
- Cleared Facilities Escort x2
- Special Consular Services Specialist
- Application Support / Web Developer
Foreign Service Vacancies & Internships
U.S. citizens interested in employment at the Department of State, such as for the Foreign Service or the Internship program, should visit careers.state.gov
That website also provides information on the Foreign Service Officer Test (FSOT).