To report errors on this website or for website content inquiries ONLY please complete the form below.
Please do NOT use this form for U.S. Citizen or Visa questions.
National Interest Exceptions (NIE) should be submitted via the Nonimmigrant Visa Unit Contact Form.
Please DO NOT use this form for the following issues:
- Visa questions – please contact the relevant Embassy Visa Unit (check the FAQs and use the contact form at the end if you still have questions)
- National Interest Exceptions (NIE) – please use the Nonimmigrant Visa Unit Contact Form.
- Form DS-160 – that website is not managed by the U.S. Embassy. See our Slideshare on the DS-160 for help and technical issues.
- CEAC – that website is not managed by the U.S. Embassy. Report problems to the U.S. State Department.
- ESTA – not managed by the U.S. Embassy. Please contact U.S. Customs & Border Protection.
- Flags: We regret that we no longer have stocks of flags to send to members of the public.
We process submissions within 24 hours on weekdays (Monday-Friday) excluding on public holidays.