Can I travel under the VWP & ESTA?

You will require a visa to travel to the United States unless you are eligible to enter the United States visa free under the Visa Waiver Program, or you are a citizen of Canada or Bermuda.

A visa is also required if you applied for travel authorization under the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and your registration has been denied.