If you are in possession of any of the following documents, you may apply for your first passport in person through a pre-arranged appointment
- A U.S. Birth Certificate;
- A Consular Report of Birth Abroad (Form FS-240);
- A Certification of Birth (Form FS-545 or DS-1350);
- A U.S. Certificate of Citizenship;
- A U.S. Naturalization Certificate; or
- A passport of your U.S. citizen parent(s) in which you are included.
Note: Many countries have passport validity requirements. Before traveling we recommend you visit the Department of State website at travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/before-you-go to ensure that your passport is valid for travel to all countries you will visit.