Required Documents

You are required to submit the following:

  • Your current U.S. passport;
  • One passport sized (2x2inch) photograph – see photo requirements for information.  Photos which do not meet the requirements will be rejected; U.K. size photos will not be accepted;
  • Your original marriage certificate or a U.S. Court Order; and 
  • Form DS-5504.  Click here to be taken to the form.  Please complete the form on-line, and print. DO NOT mail this form to the United States.