Moving to Scotland

If you are in the United States and have questions about applying for a U.K. visa to allow you to live, work, or study in Scotland, you should contact the British Embassy in Washington, D.C. or a British consulate near you. More information is at available at BritainUSA a website provided by the British Information Services at the British Consulate-General in New York.