The IRS office at the U.S. Embassy London closed in 2015 and no longer offers taxpayer assistance (mail, walk-ins or telephone). Please do not send any IRS forms or tax correspondence to the Embassy.
U.S. Customer Service
For assistance you can call or fax the Philadelphia International Customer Service Site, which is open 17 hours a day Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time:
Tel: 001-267-941-1000 (not toll free) ; select the option for international callers
Fax: 001-267-941-1055 (a response should be received within 10 to 12 working days)
Forms & Publications
Downloadable forms, publications, and answers to your federal tax questions can be found at www.IRS.gov. The website contains a wide variety of topics, including information for international and military taxpayers.
If you would like to receive forms by U.S. mail, you can order them from the IRS website or by calling 001-800-829-3976.
Need someone to prepare your tax return?
The IRS maintains a directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers with Credentials and Select Qualifications located across the world, including the United Kingdom.
News from IRS.gov:
- Don’t be Fooled, Phone Scams Continue to Be Serious Threat Nationwide
- Taxpayer Receiving Identity Verification Letter Should Use IDVerify.irs.gov
- IRS’s Top Ten Identity Theft Prosecutions
- IRS Warns Tax Preparers to Watch out for New Phishing Scam
- Statement of IRS Commissioner John Koskinen on the Fiscal Year 2016 Budget
- For all news see: http://www.irs.gov/uac/Latest-News