Permanent Resident Card (I-551) Samples

Please Note If you are in possession of an expired Permanent Resident Card (I-551) as shown below, the airlines may allow you to board without penalty provided the card was issued with a 10-year expiration date. Therefore you should check with your airline before  requesting a Transportation Letter . Here are two sample Permanent Resident Cards: Read More»
Show More ∨