Collection of Re-entry Permit Travel Documents from USCIS London

If you filed an Application for Travel Document (USCIS Form I-131), and you have requested that your re-entry permit travel document be sent to the U.S. Consulate or the  USCIS Field Office – London , then you can use our status PDF to check if your re-entry permit travel document has arrived. (Please note that historically, it normally takes at least ...
Read More»
Show More ∨