The U.S. Embassy London is currently seeking quotations for the Provision of an Online Event Platform Package to support a 3-hour virtual networking event in September 2021.
Technical requirements will include:
- Provision of bespoke virtual networking tool and space for 100+ participants, with branding possibility
- Access to be limited to paid participants only
- Technical platform providing secure access from all major operating systems (Windows, iOS), browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari) and device types (personal computer, tablet, mobile device, smartphone, dial in-option)
- Off-site backup must be provided in case of internet or power failures, or be hosted on a global online hosting platform which offers multiple physical sites (server farms)
- Technical platform must be projected for simultaneous access of at least 450 participants in terms of bandwidth, video/audio quality and stability Additional requirements:
Online Event package:
- A bespoke branded networking space designated and configured to specifications (to be provided).
- Skilled staff to act as matchmakers during the event in a 3:1 ratio (participant to matchmaker).
- Optional: Scheduling and conducting half-hour pre-event briefings with all participants during the week prior to the event.
Training and support:
- Training for participants and team members before the event on how to use the platform.
- One-to-one technical assistance during the setup, execution, and follow-up/analysis stages. Skilled staff to act as technical support via chat, email and phone.
- Branding & Design:
- Creation of a branded landing page, floor plan and suggested thematical rooms (per further guidance)
- Post-Event Networking:
- Feedback on when guests arrived, how long they stayed as well as what comments they left about the event. Guests needs and follow up will also be made available.
- Only companies specializing in this field should provide a quotation.
The full advert including contact details can be downloaded here as a PDF (1-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5621Q0071
Advert Closing Date COB (17:30 GMT) on August 5, 2021
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from email@example.com