The U.S. Embassy London is currently seeking quotations for the Provision of audio-visual equipment/staging/production and onsite technical personal to support a full day event in London in September 2021 comprising 5 moderated panel discussions in a dedicated auditorium with a platform stage for the panel and theater style seating for approximately 150 attendees. Set-up and testing on the day prior will be required. Breakdown can take place following the conclusion of the event.
Technical requirements will include:
Auditorium Staging and Production
- Stage Set to incorporate Projection Screening and carpeting for Embassy’s own staging (all on stage furniture and podium will be provided by the Embassy)
- Lighting suitable for broadcast conditions to include up-lighting for stage set, on set lighting and up-lighting through auditorium
- Additional lighting required to illuminate audience particularly through Q&A
- Sound to include lavalier microphones for all panel participants, podium microphone, 2 x boom microphones for Q&A, speakers and monitors for main stage and relay speakers for audience
- Streaming Studio for Live Broadcast to include specific broadcast license (a dedicated, robust broadband will be provided by the Embassy)
- Cameras and operators x3 (to move between auditorium and reception space)
- Relay TV’s place in the auditorium x2
- Sound for speeches to include microphones and speaker system (podium provided by the Embassy)
Only companies specializing in this field should provide a quotation.
The full advert including contact details can be downloaded here as a PDF (1-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5621Q0069
Advert Closing Date COB (17:30 GMT) on August 5 2021
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from firstname.lastname@example.org