The American Embassy London requires a written quotation for the provision of an online recruitment service for the US Embassy, London. The services shall include:
- Direct sourcing – Ability to contact multiple people at scale, manage and pipeline candidates for future Embassy positions.
- Branding – Ability to advertise any Embassy positions at one time.
- Career Page – Ability to create a company page to be seen as an ‘employer of choice’, which will increase awareness of Embassy job opportunities.
- Sponsored Jobs – Ability to give specific Embassy positions a little extra exposure.
- Dedicated Relationship Manager – The need for direct and regular contact to assist on employer branding and talent attraction initiatives.
Only companies specializing in this field should submit a quotation.
Electronic submissions will be accepted.
The Government intends to award a purchase order resulting from this request for quotation to the lowest priced technically acceptable offeror who is a responsible contractor.
Please submit your quotation by 5.30pm GMT on the 11th December 2020 to the GSO Procurement Office at the following email address: email@example.com
The quotation should comprise the following documents:
- A completed SF18 form (PDF / 1 page)
- A proposal detailing the service you can provide in accordance with the attached Statement of Work (MS Word /
- Three references
- A completed FAR 52.204-24 – Vendor Representation, see FAR Clauses attached (PDF / 16 pages).
For orders over $30,000, all contractors have to be registered in the SAM (System for Award Management) Database https://www.sam.gov prior to contract award pursuant to FAR provision 52.204-7. Therefore, prospective offerors are encouraged to register prior to the submittal of quotations/proposals.
This advert can be also downloaded here as a PDF (1-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5621Q0006
Advert Closing Date COB (17:30 GMT) on 11 November 2020
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from firstname.lastname@example.org