The U.S. Embassy London is currently seeking quotations for the provision of maintenance for an Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) system for one (1) year. As a minimum the quotation should include the following:
- Provision of Maintenance service cover for 12 months for 16x 12KVA Eaton BLADE UPS1213.
- Provision of four preventive maintenance visits per year during normal working hours.
- Provision of Technical updates.
- Provision of a Technical hotline.
- Provision of 24/7 repair service with engineer labor and Eaton approved spare parts included.
- Provision of Emergency response, with travel to site within 8 hours (24/7).
Further, the contractor will be required to demonstrate:
- They hold a current certification for maintenance and repair of Eaton UPS systems.
Quotations should include price both including and excluding VAT.
Only companies specializing in this field should provide a quotation.
This advert can be downloaded here as a PDF (1-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5620P0481
Advert Closing Date 12:00noon on June 01, 2020
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from firstname.lastname@example.org