The U.S. Embassy London is currently seeking quotations for the supply and delivery of 12 Light Fittings as described below:
To fit existing aperture:
Height = 130mm
Width = 82mm
Length = 1021mm
- Luminaire made of aluminum alloy, aluminum and stainless steel
- Cover frame made of stainless steel
- steel grade number 1.4301
- Recess housing with cable entry for cable conduit, max ø 20 mm
- Matt safety glass
- Reflector surface made of pure aluminum
- 1,8 m water-resistant connecting cable
- 07RN8-F 5 G 1@ with implemented water stopper and 1.2 m PVC cable conduit
- LED power supply unit 220-240 V x 0/50-60 Hz DC 176-264 V DALI controllable
- Temporary thermal regulation to protect temperature-sensitive components without switching off the luminaire
- Safety class I
- Protection class IP 67 Dust-tight and protection against temporary immersion
- Pressure load 1,000 kg (~10 kN)
- Impact strength IK09
- Protection against mechanical impacts < 10 joule
- c – Conformity mark
- r – Safety mark
- Suggested Product model: A bEGA 84166 light fitting or technical equivalent as per FAR clause 52.211-6
Only companies specializing in this field should provide a quotation.
The full text of the advert including how to apply, can be downloaded here as a PDF (2-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5621Q0009
Advert Closing Date COB (17:30 GMT) on 27 November 2020
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from firstname.lastname@example.org