The U.S. Embassy London is currently seeking quotations for the hire, delivery, installation, and collection of display cases as described below:
- Four month hire of display case 1 (900 x 900 x 2100mm) – Costume style display case – Colour: Light grey and black.
- Four month hire of display cases 2 and 3 (1200 x 600 x 300mm) – Table style display case – Colour: Black and Grey.
- Four month hire of display cases 4 and 5 (1200 x 600 x 300) – Table style display case – Colour: Grey.
- Four month hire of display case 6 (700 x 700 x 2100) – Costume style display case – Colour: Light Grey.
- Delivery and installation (based on a 3 man team/2 vehicles).
- Breakdown and collection (based on a 3 man team/2 vehicles).
Installation date: W/C 23rd August 2021
Hire duration: 16 weeks
Public liability insurance required.
Only companies specializing in this field should provide a quotation.
The full advert including contact details can be downloaded here as a PDF (1-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5621Q0065
Advert Closing Date COB (17:30 GMT) on 12 July 2021
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from email@example.com