The Public Affairs section provides information on the following U.S. Government policy items.
A comprehensive list of key U.S. Government policy reports, Country information on the United Kingdom, the phone directory for the U.S. State Department and others are on our Key U.S. Government Reports page. Links to cabinet-level departments are listed in the Cabinet and Nominations of U.S.G. Officials.
Please see the White House website for the Biden-Harris Administration’s policy priorities.
- 5G Technologies (including Huawei)
- Agriculture & Food
- Arms Control & Non-Proliferation
- Business (Import/Export) and related News & Events
- Chargé d’Affaires, a.i. Yael Lempert
- Clean Networks
- Climate Change, please see, Science, Energy & Environment
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Cuba (via State.gov): Overview | Bilateral Relations | Restricted List | Sanctions
- Education & U.S. Study programs
- Elections, see, U.S. Elections
- Energy, see Science, Energy & Environment
- For policy on Europe please see the U.S. Mission to the European Union website
- Extradition : the U.S.-UK Treaty & Relationship
- Foreign Policy, (general)
- Human Rights
- Inauguration of the President-Elect
- Middle East
- National Export Initiative (NEI)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
- Northern Ireland
- North Korea
- Official U.S. Government reports
- President Joe Biden
- Press Releases
- Science, Energy & Environment
- Space Policy
- United Kingdom
- U.S. Elections
For anything else and older items please see: Archived items.