The 9th annual SelectUSA Investment Summit to be held May 1-4, 2023, will promote the United States as the world’s premier investment destination and connects qualified foreign firms with U.S. economic development organizations (EDOs) to facilitate business investment and job creation.
WHAT IT IS?
The SelectUSA Investment Summit is the highest-profile event in the United States dedicated to promoting foreign direct investment (FDI). This year’s Investment Summit returns in its familiar format to provide exciting opportunities for savvy investors from over 70 countries and greater U.S. state and city economic developers (EDO) from across the nation to engage and interact – the SelectUSA Investment Summit is the most highly anticipated and productive event of its kind in the United States.
Explore interactive exhibitor showcases featuring industry expert, international tech firm, EDOs, and service providers.
- Network with 50+ states and territories, companies from 70+ markets, speakers, government officials and more; set up one-on-one or group meetings and make your investment deals happen.
- Learn from policy and industry experts in 100+ sessions providing you with actionable information on everything from developing a workforce to understanding incentives.
- Meet and form valuable partnerships with industry partners from across the United States.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit continues its commitment to feature exciting opportunities with innovation and entrepreneurship at the forefront.
- SelectUSA Tech connects early-stage and startup technology companies to prospects for advancement in the U.S. market, where participants can exhibit at branded booths, upload a product and service demo video, and apply to pitch in front of a panel of judges, and much more.
- Select Global Women in Tech (SGWIT), geared towards international female founders, entrepreneurs, and executives in the technology sector, SGWIT participants will participate in matchmaking with mentors to help them develop a market entry strategy, tailor their product and promotion for success in the U.S. market, have access to an exclusive networking platform, and hear from successful global female founders.
The SelectUSA Investment Summit draws more than 3,000 attendees and has directly helped generate more than $59 billion in new U.S. investment projects, supporting over 50,000 jobs across the United States and its territories. Historically, the Investment Summit attracts more than 1,200 global business who join economic developers from almost all U.S. states and territories.
Any SelectUSA Tech participant who identifies as female is eligible to participate in the Select Global Women in Tech Mentorship Network, a six-month-long program that formally launches at the Investment Summit.
In addition to the exclusive Mentorship Network, Select Global Women in Tech mentees have access to all the benefits and opportunities offered to SelectUSA Tech participants during the Investment Summit, including broader networking opportunities available at the Investment Summit.
Visit our Select Global Women in Tech page to learn more.
Interested in SelectUSA Tech or Select Global Women in Tech, but don’t fit the criteria?
Join our mailing list to stay informed about our public programming.
Pitching Sessions at the Investment Summit
As a SelectUSA Tech participant, you have the opportunity to apply to pitch at the Industry Pitching Sessions.
While completing your 2023 Investment Summit application, eligible startups will be asked if you would like to apply to pitch in an industry session. Answer “yes” to this question to access the pitch proposal application. Your application to pitch must be complete. Edits and updates will not be permitted. Your Investment Summit application and your application to pitch must be submitted by March 24, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
The pitching sessions will include the following categories:
The 2023 SelectUSA Investment Summit will feature a World Finals Pitching Session. Winners from each Industry Pitching Session and the Regional Pitching Sessions will compete in one final round on the Exhibition Hall stage.
If you are a female founder, SelectUSA will be hosting an exclusive Women in Tech Peer-to-Peer Pitching Session Workshop. This is open on a rolling basis with a limited number of seats available. When prompted on your Investment Summit application, select “yes” to indicate your interest in participating.