The American Embassy London has a requirement for two (2) barrier skirts, thirty (30) C-Clips and an Accumulator Fill Kit. The parts shall meet the following specifications and be compatible with a Heald Vehicle Barrier model HT1-Viper SM1000:
1) The material for the skirts will be galvanized metal to prevent rusting.
2) The skirts will be created in sections so when the barrier is raised the complete cavity under the barrier is covered. When the barrier is lowered, the skirt will fold into the pit so the barrier top plate comes to the lowered position.
3) The skirts will be primed and painted with alternating black and yellow sections. This paint will not flake or peel.
4) These skirts will attach to the existing barrier pins and assembly.
5) The skirts and clips will with stand five years of barrier use without binding and rusting.
6) Price will include delivery to the US Embassy – London.
The Government intends to award a Purchase Order resulting from this solicitation to the lowest priced technically acceptable offeror who is a responsible contractor. Only companies specializing in this field should apply for a solicitation package. Interested parties should provide a quote to GSO Procurement at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on September 13, 2022. Electronic submissions will be accepted.
The full advert including contact details can be downloaded here as a PDF (1-page, PDF).
Solicitation Number 19UK5622P1077
Advert Closing Date COB (17:00 GMT) on September 6, 2022
Registration in SAM
It is now compulsory for all companies doing business with the U.S. Government valued over $30,000 to register on a website called “SAM – System for Award Management” at www.sam.gov
The website compiles standard information such as company legal name, street address, contact information, and what kind of goods and services it offers.
To register in SAM, a DUNS number and a NCAGE code are required. If you do not have this information, it will have to be obtained before registering. There is no cost involved, neither in obtaining the numbers, nor registering in SAM.
Interested parties are strongly encourage you to register their business as soon as possible to avoid any delay in making an award to the successful bidder. Please note individuals are exempt from SAM registration.
Further information as to how to register in SAM can also be obtained on request from email@example.com