- Notice of Funding Opportunities
- BAAS Small Grants Program
BAAS Small Grants Program
The British Association for American Studies (BAAS), supported by the United States Embassy, London, offers small grants for cultural, educational and outreach activities that will foster American Studies and otherwise enhance the understanding of the United States in the United Kingdom.Applications for activities that introduce new audiences to American studies and / or have a focus on children, young people, and disadvantaged communities are welcome. Applicants need to show how they intend to actively promote an understanding of the United States and how they will engage with American studies communities and the wider public.
Grants may be requested for a range of activities, including (but not limited to):
- Curriculum development, including schools activities;
- Student exchanges;
- US and UK Speaker programs;
- Film and arts programming;
- Conferences and symposia;
- Faculty development and exchange;
- Public dissemination of academic research.
10 December 2018 (for activities commencing on or after 1 February 2019)
22 May 2019 (for activities commencing on or after 1 July 2019).
All activity must be completed by 31 December 2019.
How To Apply
For more details and on how to apply please see the BAAS website.