Welcome to the Procurement Section of the General Services Office of the U.S. Embassy in London!
On this page you will be able to find solicitations issued by the Embassy of the United States of America in London for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.
Also posted are services required by the U.S. Consulates General in Belfast and Edinburgh.
How To Bid On U.S. Government Contracts
To assist in bidding on United States Government contracts we have prepared a guide on How To Bid on U.S. Government Contracts (10-page PDF / 430Kb).
Federal Government Business Opportunities
More Federal government business opportunities may also be found at the General Service Administration’s BETA. SAM.GOVs (formerly fedbizops.gov) website.
Our Current Contract Solicitations
Professional Archivist Services
The U.S. Embassy London has a requirement for a professional archivist to document and provide archival storage for the contents of a collection consisting of thousands of individual pieces including individual pages from commemorative books, artworks, items of clothing, and other miscellaneous items for eventual removal to a research institution.
Solicitation Number 19UK5622Q0067
Advert Closing Date COB (17:00 GMT) on September 9, 2022
Galvanized Barrier Skirts, Stainless Steel C-Clips and Accumulator Fill Kit
The American Embassy London has a requirement for two (2) barrier skirts, thirty (30) C-Clips and an Accumulator Fill Kit. The parts shall meet the following specifications and be compatible with a Heald Vehicle Barrier model HT1-Viper SM1000:
1) The material for the skirts will be galvanized metal to prevent rusting.
2) The skirts will be created in sections so when the barrier is raised the complete cavity under the barrier is covered. When the barrier is lowered, the skirt will fold into the pit so the barrier top plate comes to the lowered position.
3) The skirts will be primed and painted with alternating black and yellow sections. This paint will not flake or peel.
4) These skirts will attach to the existing barrier pins and assembly.
5) The skirts and clips will with stand five years of barrier use without binding and rusting.
6) Price will include delivery to the US Embassy – London.
Solicitation Number 19UK5622P1077
Advert Closing Date COB (17:00 GMT) on September 6, 2022
Studio Design Services – Broadcast Studio
The U.S. Embassy in London is seeking an experienced contractor to design a refresh for a broadcast studio. The design should allow for multiple uses of the studio, including down-the-line broadcast interviews, in-person broadcast interviews, and live social media productions. The final design should allow for maximum flexibility with a contemporary aesthetic. The design concept should be in keeping with the style of the Embassy and use the latest in studio technology.
The successful proposal will include a detailed design pack with visualizations, schematics, and drawings describing system capabilities.
Solicitation Number 19UK5622Q0069
Advert Closing Date COB (17:00 GMT) on September 2, 2022