- Employment Opportunities with the U.S. Mission UK
- The Application Process
- Legal Right to Work in the UK
- Appointment Eligible Family Member (AEFM) Hiring Preference
- Job Interview
- The Working Environment
- Pre-Employment Clearances
- Employment Opportunities with other U.S. Missions
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Employment and ERA
Any job vacancies listed on this page are NOT for the U.S. Embassy in London, nor our Consulates General in Belfast and Edinburgh nor for the Embassy Annex in Croughton.
BEFORE you apply for these job adverts PLEASE ensure that you are aware as to which country they relate to.
For enquiries regarding Department of State employment, for example for the U.S. Foreign Service or the Internship Program, please visit careers.state.gov.
Current Job Vacancies in Other U.S. Missions Worldwide
We are not currently announcing vacancies in other U.S. Embassies.
Most U.S. Missions list vacancies on their own websites ; if you wish to search these, you can use the worldwide map of U.S. Missions to locate them.