We are a joint service office assigned to facilitate U.S. government and industry national interests within the U.K. defense acquisition environment.
We work to:
- Support U.S. National Security Policy Objectives
- Support Headquarters European Command Security Assistance Policy
- Support U.S. and U.K Industry in Cooperative Defense Program Management
- Support U.S. and U.K. Military Departments and Program Offices in Cooperative Program Management
- Track and Manage Allied Military Sales
- Support Operational Logistics within the U.K.
- Assist with Research and Development activities aimed toward cooperative programs
- Coordinate and Program Foreign Military Sales Training
- Facilitate Contractor Clearance Requests