Useful Links

If you are an American company wishing to export a processed food product (made up of at least 50% U.S. ingredients) to the United Kingdom (and qualify as a small/medium-sized U.S. company), please find out more about the Branded Market Access Program (MAP) that is available through your relevant State Regional Trade Group:

FAS/USDA London covers exports of U.S. agricultural products to the UK and Ireland.  Assistance with commercial exports of UK and Irish food, beverages and agricultural products to the United States can be found at:

Bringing pets to the UK is regulated by the UK Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs (DEFRA).