Customs and Border Protection (CBP) IS the single unified border agency of the United States of America.
Here’s how we can help:
- Customs FAQS & Contact form
- Global Entry
- About I-94 or I-94W Green or White entry cards
- To register with ESTA go to https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
- Transportation Letters for Legal Permanent Residents: see Lost & Stolen Green Cards
Bureaus within DHS
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Protects the Nation’s transportation systems to ensure freedom of movement for people and commerce
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
Responsible for the administration of immigration and naturalization adjudication functions and publishing immigration service polices and priorities.
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Responsible for identifying and shutting down vulnerabilities in the nation’s border, economic, transportation and infrastructure security.
- U.S. Secret Service (USSS)
The Secret Service protects the President and Vice President, their families, heads of state, and other designated individuals; investigates threats against these protectees; protects the White House, Vice President’s Residence, Foreign Missions, and other buildings within Washington, D.C.; and plans and implements security designs for designated National Special Security Events.