- Contact Consulate General Edinburgh
- Emergency Contact Information – Edinburgh
- Consul General Edinburgh Jack Hillmeyer
- History of the U.S. Consulate Edinburgh
- Cultural Connections in Scotland
- U.S. Citizen Services in Edinburgh
- Federal Benefits services in Edinburgh
- Visiting Consulate General Edinburgh
- Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
Please review our holiday calendar for dates the Consulate General Edinburgh is closed.
Location of the Consulate General Edinburgh
The U.S. Consulate General is located at 3 Regent Terrace, Edinburgh EH7 5BW. Regent Terrace is near the Robert Burns monument on Regent Road.
Those traveling by train to Waverley Station will turn East on Princes Street, walking past the Balmoral Hotel and the Wellington Statue.
Continue uphill along Waterloo Place to Regent Road for about 10 minutes.
When you reach the top of the hill Regent Terrace can be found on the left side of Regent Road. You will see the U.S. flag waving in front of the Consulate General.
There is usually metered parking available on Regent Road. Parking on Regent Terrace is very limited.
Do Not bring any electronic devices such as iPods, iPads, laptops, or PDAs. Do not bring large bags, backpacks, rucksacks, suitcases or packages. If you bring any of these prohibited items, your appointment may be cancelled.