- Contact Consulate General Edinburgh
- Principal Officer Ellen Wong
- History of the U.S. Consulate Edinburgh
- Cultural Connections in Scotland
- U.S. Citizen Services in Edinburgh
- Emergency Contact Information – Edinburgh
- Federal Benefits services in Edinburgh
- Visiting Consulate General Edinburgh
- Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
Location of the Consulate General Edinburgh
The U.S. Consulate General is located at 3 Regent Terrace, Edinburgh EH7 5BW. Regent Terrace is near the Robert Burns monument on Regent Road.
Those traveling by train to Waverley Station will turn East on Princes Street, walking past the Balmoral Hotel and the Wellington Statue.
Continue uphill along Waterloo Place to Regent Road for about 10 minutes.
When you reach the top of the hill Regent Terrace can be found on the left side of Regent Road. You will see the U.S. flag waving in front of the Consulate General.
There is usually metered parking available on Regent Road. Parking on Regent Terrace is very limited. The current cost is £1 for one hour. The fine for arking without a ticket can cost £30.
Do Not bring any electronic devices such as iPods, iPads, laptops, or PDAs. Do not bring large bags, backpacks, rucksacks, suitcases or packages. If you bring any of these prohibited items, your appointment may be cancelled.