- Contact Consulate General Edinburgh
- Principal Officer Edinburgh
- History of the U.S. Consulate Edinburgh
- Cultural Connections in Scotland
- U.S. Citizen Services in Edinburgh
- Emergency Contact Information – Edinburgh
- Federal Benefits services in Edinburgh
- Visiting Consulate General Edinburgh
- Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
If you reside in Scotland and have questions regarding services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you must contact the SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in London. For more information on their services and how to contact them, please visit their webpage.
For comprehensive information on SSA’s services abroad, please visit SSA’s webpage Service Around the World.
If you are already receiving SSA benefits payments, there will be no change in the method of distribution of those payments.