- Contact Consulate General Edinburgh
- Principal Officer Susan A. Wilson
- History of the U.S. Consulate Edinburgh
- Cultural Connections in Scotland
- U.S. Citizen Services in Edinburgh
- Emergency Contact Information – Edinburgh
- Federal Benefits services in Edinburgh
- Visiting Consulate General Edinburgh
- Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visas
The U.S. Consulate General Edinburgh, provides all non-emergency passport, citizenship and other consular services for U.S. citizens in Scotland by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please review our Visitor Information page for details and directions.
If you have a genuine emergency and require a service outside these hours please contact us to arrange an appointment.
The Principal Officer in Edinburgh is Susan A. Wilson.
Please note that the Consulate is not open for walk-in inquiries.
U.S. Consulate Edinburgh, Scotland
3 Regent Terrace
Edinburgh EH7 5BW
Telephone, Fax & Email
Phone  (0)131 556 8315
Fax  (0)131 557 6023
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. and U.K. public holidays.
U.S. Embassys & Consulates Worldwide
A list of websites for U.S. Embassies, Missions and Consulates is maintained by the U.S. Department of State at www.usembassy.gov