- Consul General Elizabeth Kennedy Trudeau
- Emergency Contact Information – Belfast
- Visiting Consulate General Belfast
- U.S. Citizen Services in Belfast
- Federal Benefits services in Belfast
- Nonimmigrant Visas in Belfast
- Immigrant Visas
- Tourist Information for Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland Policy statements
- History of the U.S. Consulate General in Belfast
Due to the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19), everyone should wear a face mask if they are aged 11 or over. You can choose to buy a mask or make your own. Visit the U.S. Center for Disease control (CDC) website for information about how to make a face covering (sew and no-sew tutorials are available).
What You Can Bring into the Consulate
You may bring a mobile phone or key fob or a small bag or small backpack with you. Do not bring any electronic devices such as iPods, iPads, laptops, or PDAs. Do not bring large bags, backpacks, rucksacks, suitcases or packages. If you bring any of these prohibited items, you will not be admitted to the building and you may have to reschedule your appointment. Please note: There is no storage facility at or close to the Consulate where you can store such items.
Who can attend
Because of space limitations in our public waiting area, only those with an appointment will be admitted. Young children accompanying the person with an appointment can also come in, as can the parents or guardian of a minor who has an appointment, or the caregiver for a disabled person.
If you require disabled access. please notify our staff immediately through our contact form.