- Consul General Elizabeth Kennedy Trudeau
- Emergency Contact Information – Belfast
- Visiting Consulate General Belfast
- Federal Benefits services in Belfast
- Nonimmigrant Visas
- Immigrant Visas
- Tourist Information for Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland Policy statements
- History of the U.S. Consulate General in Belfast
Nonimmigrant visa applicants aged 14 to 79 are required to schedule an appointment for an interview with a U.S. consular officer. The Consulate does not accept walk-in applications. Applicants under the age of 14 or those aged 80 or over are generally not required to appear in person and may apply for a visa by the Embassy approved courier service.
Information on the different nonimmigrant visa categories and the visa application process is available from the Embassy webpages here.