- Consul General Belfast – Paul Narain
- Emergency Contact Information – Belfast
- Visiting Consulate General Belfast
- U.S. Citizen Services in Belfast
- Federal Benefits services in Belfast
- Nonimmigrant Visas in Belfast
- Immigrant Visas
- Tourist Information for Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland Policy statements
- History of the U.S. Consulate General in Belfast
An immigrant visa is required by anyone seeking to take up indefinite or permanent residence in the United States.
The Consulate General in Belfast does not process immigrant or fiance(e) visas. The Embassy in London is responsible for processing immigrant and fiance(e) visas for residents of the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland.
For information about how to qualify for immigration including information about the Diversity Visa Program which is also known as the Visa Lottery, refer to the Embassy visa pages.