- Consul General Elizabeth Kennedy Trudeau
- Emergency Contact Information – Belfast
- Visiting Consulate General Belfast
- U.S. Citizen Services in Belfast
- Federal Benefits services in Belfast
- Nonimmigrant Visas in Belfast
- Immigrant Visas
- Tourist Information for Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland Policy statements
- History of the U.S. Consulate General in Belfast
COVID-19 RELATED GUIDANCE
STEP – Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
Benefits of Enrolling in STEP
- Receive important information from the Embassy about safety conditions in your destination country, helping you make informed decisions about your travel plans.
- Help the U.S. Embassy contact you in an emergency, whether natural disaster, civil unrest, or family emergency.
- Help family and friends get in touch with you in an emergency.
Visit the STEP Website for more information.
U.S. Consulate General Belfast
The Consulate General Belfast provides consular services for Northern Ireland. The Consul General in Belfast is Elizabeth Kennedy Trudeau.
U.S. Consulate General Belfast, Northern Ireland
223 Stranmillis Road
Belfast BT9 5GR
Phone:  (0)28 9038 6100 (not for visa information)
Fax:  (0)28 9068 1301
Hours of Operation
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All offices are closed on Saturday, Sunday, and U.S., British and Northern Irish holidays.
Visiting the Consulate
U.S. Embassies & Consulates Worldwide
A list of websites for U.S. Embassies, Missions and Consulates is maintained by the U.S. Department of State at www.usembassy.gov